Busy, exhausted, busy

Posted: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 by Chris in
0

Man updating a blog every day is hard work when you have a shit ton of other crap to do every week. Well today sucked, the first thing I had to face (as soon as I walked in the freaking door at work) was the fact that I had loaded up the wrong tile for someone a few days ago. Well my boss was pretty pissed because the stuff I loaded needed to go to a different customer (we don't keep extra tile in stock). I had to drive to the store where the tile was and load it into my car and drive it back to work. Not so bad, but then I had to face the wrath of my boss in the form of him walking through the warehouse ALL day and finding every little thing he could for me to do. I am worn the fuck out. Anyway...

Dear douche bags,

God DAMN you piss me off. With your striped shirts and popped collar (the kind that goes perfect with your spiky hair and suspiciously feminine Gucci sunglasses). I hate every fiber of your being and I'm pretty sure most people are with me on this one (can I get a hell yeah?). Look, the thing is you really do look retarded driving around your leased beamers and trolling the clubs trying to pick up other guys' girlfriends. Then there's your stupid ass macho attitude like "I take steroids and wear Affliction shirts, look how fucking bad ass I am, I'll take anyone in this bar." Never afraid to act like a complete asshole to compensate for your own insecurities. Well, here's some news man, there are plenty of people out their who can kick your ass and kick it well. The problem is, you hang out in Scottsdale and on Mill where all their is are other douche bags who are just as big of pussies as you. I really hope one of these days you stroll into the wrong place, run your mouth and get your ass kicked so thoroughly it takes the spray tan right off your manscaped face. You, my friend, are a douche and no one likes you, especially me.

Sincerely,
Chris Goretcki

0 comments: